Dame Victoria N. Ezeocha insistence on integrity, wisdom, educational insight and hard-work is the core on which Ndozie is founded.
She holds a Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economics/Extension from University of Nigeria Nsukka, a Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Education from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Nigeria, A Diploma Certificate in Computer science and a Certificate in Nursing Assistant from Omega Technical School Chicago Illinois. She served in various educational Institutions as an Agricultural Science teacher for 20 years and retired as Chief education Officer. . She used the knowledge and experience gained to fine tune the primary mission and expanding the components Ndozie posseses.
Mrs Ezeocha served and provided leadership in several organizations in Abia State, some of which include:
– United Nations development programme consultant for Abia state Planning Commission in 2001.
– Women leader All farmers association, Abia State.
Vice President Association of Micro finance institutions of Nigeria, Abia State Chapter.
– Member committee for development of blueprint for Agriculture in Abia State.
– Evaluation / Impact assessment consultant Millennium development goals projects in Abia State.
– Member farmers census committee for Abia State.
– President of Catholic women organization (CWO) in various parishes across Nigeria.
As an author, she wrote several agricultural extension/instructional series and bulletins for rural farmers including:
“Teach Yourself Poultry Keeping”, “Common Diseases in Poultry -health management programme for birds” and “Try Keeping Rabbits Today.” All source materials are in use by the organization in some of its projects today.
Her work garnered several accolades and awards which attest her commitment to service. They include:
– Excellence in Leadership award by Rotary club of Umudike, Central District 9140.
– Great Woman Achiever by Umuahia diocesan council of Catholic Women Organization.
– Award for contribution to academic excellence by Federal Government Girls College, Ikot Obio Itong, Akwa- Ibom State.